Create Your Book
Our team of qualified editors, typesetters, illustrators, cover designers, and publicity experts has the tools and skills to transform your rough draft into a professionally printed hard-copy book, as well as a reader-friendly eBook.
- We review your manuscript comprehensively for use of spelling, grammar, organization, and the individual words, as well as its internal consistency, before we publish it.
- Our typeset artist creatively designs the pages of your book, using elements of typographical style in order to ensure the most aesthetically pleasing final product.
- Should you decide to include illustrations, our graphic artists will work with you to ensure eye-catching and effective designs.
- A cover designer from our highly skilled graphics team will, using input and direction from you, produce an attention-grabbing cover for your book, one that will also then send the reader inside it to peruse its contents.
- After your book has been fully prepared, it will be professionally printed on premium paper with a full-color glossy or matte (your choice) cover and "perfect" binding.
DISCLAIMER: By using this website or contacting Open Palm Press, LLC via any communication medium, you understand that requesting a consultation or submitting a manuscript for review does not form a consultant-client relationship. The contents of this website are provided for informational purposes only. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.